People who are exposed to the federal estate tax must take steps to gain estate tax efficiency. The line that is drawn between those who are exposed and those who are exempt exists in the form of the federal estate tax exclusion.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Limited Power of Attorney
- Consider the Potential Impact of Alzheimer’s Disease - July 7, 2020
- Estate Planning: Bryant Tragedy Serves as a Stark Reminder - July 2, 2020
- Coronavirus Underscores the Importance of Planning - June 30, 2020