Supplemental needs trusts are used to provide resources for people with disabilities. The purpose of the trust is to preserve government benefit eligibility. Many people with disabilities rely on Medicaid for health insurance. This is a program that is jointly administered by the state government along with the federal government.
Topics covered in this report include:
- People With Disabilities
- Third Party Supplemental Needs Trusts
- First Party or Self-Settled Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Take Precautions to Protect Your Legacy - September 12, 2023
- Regular Reviews and Updates of Your Estate Plan Are Essential - August 24, 2023
- Estate Planning Tips to Help You Protect Your Family - August 8, 2023