TRUST ADMINISTRATION PARALEGAL
Glastonbury law firm has opening for full-time trust administration and probate paralegal. A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in trust administration and probate in a law firm environment is required. This position requires extensive knowledge of all aspects of trust administration and probate including, but not limited to, court filings, inventories, and accountings, preparing probate tax returns, and participating in client meetings.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be proficient with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel; experience with Action Step database and Trust Terminator preferred.
- Have the ability to work under deadlines, handle a heavy caseload and handle several assignments at a time, as well as quickly and efficiently adjusting to ever-changing priorities.
- Be organized, detail-oriented and an excellent proofreader.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude in dealing with colleagues and clients.
- Have a client service mindset and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Competitive benefits. Salary commensurate with experience. Send resume and inquiries in confidence to Veronica Tiedt at: email@example.com. Phone calls will not be accepted.
EXPERIENCED ELDER LAW ATTORNEY (HARTFORD COUNTY)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU IF…
You are a stellar attorney with at least three years of experience in estate planning, trust administration and probate. You are practical and resourceful. Your legal research and writing are on point. Your proofreading skills are exceptional. You have attended probate court hearings and understand how the process works. You love being a lawyer and consider it a career, not a job. You communicate effectively, in plain English. You are licensed to practice law in Connecticut. You have a sense of humor and deadlines do not phase you.
You are positive, resilient, and confident. You enjoy learning and improving. You are receptive to constructive feedback. You treat everyone (clients, adversaries, coworkers, and cleaning staff) with respect. You are polished and poised with lots of energy. You understand that the legal profession is a service business. Most clients love you. You are always responsive and often proactive. You keep your clients and the team well-informed. You care.
- Report to the partners.
- Be responsible for your own caseload and clients in a busy environment.
- Lead by example: with your work ethic, constructive feedback, positive attitude, and leadership abilities.
- Have significant client contact.
- Be involved in client development and the growth of the firm.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be effective at networking and building relationships with centers of influence.
- Be well organized and believe in the quality and completeness of your work.
- Be willing to give presentations on estate planning.
To be considered for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Elder Law Attorney.” Please include a cover letter, your resume, and academic transcripts (if available).