Join Us For A Free Estate Planning Seminar!
Thursday, January 23, 2020
07:00 PM – 09:00 PM
The Mill on the River
989 Ellington Rd. South Windsor,
Refreshments are Served
At the seminar we will discuss:
- Nursing home cost protection and the myth of the 5 year look back.
- Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney- why you may or may not need them.
- Avoiding death taxes.
- How to protect your estate against court involvement if you are injured or get sick. (Hint: not all Powers of Attorney will help protect assets!)
- Why putting property in your children’s name may be reckless and dangerous
- How to protect one spouse when the other needs nursing home care
- How to protect your children’s inheritance against ex-spouses or lawsuits
- How to protect special needs child who inherits your estate
- How probate works and, more importantly, how you can avoid probate
“Information – very good – flowed from one topic to the other with ease.”~Attendee