Nirenstein, Horowitz & Associates
We’re inviting you to attend a COMPLIMENTARY CLIENT MEDICAID WEBINAR.
By attending this event, you will be entitled to a no obligation Medicaid Planning Consultation (worth $650) to discuss how you can protect your assets from the high cost of long term care.
Zoom Online Webinar
Tuesday, July 26, 2022
10:00 AM-11:00 AM with Q&A to follow webinar
JOIN US AT A COMPLIMENTARY MEDICAID WEBINAR CONDUCTED BY A LEADING ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEY, AND LEARN HOW YOU CAN PROECT YOUR ASSETS IF NEED LONG TERM CARE NOW OR IN THE FUTURE, EVEN IF IT IS FOR CARE IN YOUR HOME:
Attorney John McCann
Connecticut Estate Planning Attorney John McCann talks to area residents about the importance of proper Medicaid planning. Mr. McCann is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, and holds Law degree from the University of Connecticut School of Law. Mr. McCann’s seminars are informative, easy to understand and always offered at no cost to our clients.
Attend this COMPLIMENTARY webinar before you need Long-Term Care to learn about:
- Qualifying for Medicaid – how you can protect your home and retirement nest egg from nursing home costs.
- The 5-year Look Back – how it works and why planning early is vital to protect your assets.
- Community Medicaid – how to stay in your own home and avoid the COVID-19 virus in nursing homes.
- Preserving Your Medicaid Eligibility – activities to avoid so you don’t disqualify yourself from Medicaid benefits.
- Incapacity – how to avoid a publicly humiliating and expensive guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated.
- Immediate Need v. Medicaid Pre-Planning – the differences in these two types of planning.
Who Should Attend This Event?
We really cannot answer these kinds of questions in a telephone call, so we developed a webinar to educate people about these issues.