There are different types of powers of attorney, and one of them is the general power of attorney. If you grant someone a general power of attorney, you are giving this individual the ability to act on your behalf in a comprehensive manner. The agent can do virtually anything that you can do for yourself.
Topics covered in this report include:
- General Power of Attorney
- Limited Power of Attorney
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- What Are Advance Directives? - November 22, 2022
- What Is a Totten Trust? - November 8, 2022
- What Can Good Estate Planning Do for You? (Part 1) - October 25, 2022