If you are concerned about the future, you may want to have a discussion with a licensed elder law attorney. When you consult with an attorney, there are certain questions you should definitely ask, and we will cover some of them in this paper. We will also provide some basic answers.
Topics covered in this report include:
- How do I become eligible for Social Security, and what is the eligibility age?
- What about Medicare?
- Isn’t it unlikely that I will need living assistance?
- Is long-term care expensive?
- What can I do if I cannot pay comfortably out-of-pocket?
- Proper Planning Can Prevent a Conservatorship - September 16, 2021
- The Tax Man Cometh: Adjust Your Estate Plan Now - September 14, 2021
- Does Medicaid Seize Remaining Assets in a Special Needs Trust? - September 9, 2021