If you are concerned about the future, you may want to have a discussion with a licensed elder law attorney. When you consult with an attorney, there are certain questions you should definitely ask, and we will cover some of them in this paper. We will also provide some basic answers.
Topics covered in this report include:
- How do I become eligible for Social Security, and what is the eligibility age?
- What about Medicare?
- Isn’t it unlikely that I will need living assistance?
- Is long-term care expensive?
- What can I do if I cannot pay comfortably out-of-pocket?
- Take Precautions to Protect Your Legacy - September 12, 2023
- Regular Reviews and Updates of Your Estate Plan Are Essential - August 24, 2023
- Estate Planning Tips to Help You Protect Your Family - August 8, 2023